[openstack-dev] [oslo.policy] guraduation status

Jordan Pittier jordan.pittier at scality.com
Mon Mar 2 10:40:54 UTC 2015

Hi,
FYI there might be something related to what you plan :
https://github.com/stackforge/swiftpolicy/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/89568/

The project is abandoned but the initial goal was to have the code somehow
proposed to be merged in Openstack Swift. Feel free to have a look a
continue this effort.

Jordan