[openstack-dev] [os-ansible-deployment] Feedback on Keystone Federation Spec

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jun 30 16:34:44 UTC 2015

I've already looked at some of the work, and intend to look at all of it
more closely. But I wanted to publicly thank you and the rest of the folks
that made this possible (sigmavirus24, dolphm, lbragstad, ken johnston, i'm
sure i'm missing others). This is a huge plus for user experience, and will
make consumer the federation capabilities of Keystone much easier.

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Core

Jesse Pretorius <jesse.pretorius at gmail.com> wrote on 2015/06/30 12:21:51