[openstack-dev] [designate] and [lbaas] - GSLB API and backend support

Hayes, Graham graham.hayes at hp.com
Tue Jun 30 15:38:15 UTC 2015

I have started to put together a working draft of an API here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nw5jVn0hjmhlhkZJAohx-gqRkkbVhMMJ79Pogd0ysEk/edit?usp=sharing

I would suggest we skip this weeks meeting, and review this doc, and
circle back next week?

I have opened it for comment, and I will add anyone who sends on their
email to the editors list.

Thanks,

Graham