[openstack-dev] Why doesn't Gerrit email me?

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Jun 30 14:49:15 UTC 2015

Thanks Sean, + Andreas for your similar reply...

Yes, I guess that could be it.  My company's setup is Exchange, and the
IT folk here assure me that any spam emails would be in my Junk folder -
and the missing Gerrit emails aren't there.  But, maybe that's not the
100% full story, for some reason.

Perhaps I should add lots of watched projects as a way of testing my
local mail server... :-)

But perhaps also worth keeping an open mind about the possibility of
Gerrit notification having regressed in some way.

Regards,
	Neil