[openstack-dev] Newb looking to contribute

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Sat Jun 27 18:48:49 UTC 2015

We're always happy to have more help!

I suggest playing around and contributing to the python-*clients, as they
are a great way to see how different projects are used. Aside from that,
strong code reviews are always appreciated (more so than patches
sometimes). FWIW, you could manage with a windows laptop, for a while I
just used virtualbox with a ubuntu dev environment to work on. Happy to
answer any question you may have, I'm usually on #openstack-keystone and
#openstack-dev (irc handle is stevemar)

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Core