[openstack-dev] [openstack-operators][chef] Pre-Release of knife-openstack is out (1.3.0.rc.1)

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Fri Jun 26 20:01:25 UTC 2015

> On Jun 25, 2015, at 2:58 PM, JJ Asghar <jasghar at chef.io> wrote:
>
> I have released the 1.3.0.rc.0 version of the knife-openstack[1] gem.

I have bumped the rc.1 and pushed the gem to rubygems.org.

I added the initial floating_ip ability to list the floating_ip(s) from the knife plugin. We should be able to add more features as we progress.

If you would like to give it a shot you’ll need to install both knife-cloud and knife-openstack pre'd:

gem install knife-cloud —pre
gem install knife-openstack —pre