[openstack-dev] [Nova] Approval dates for non-priority specs

Kekane, Abhishek Abhishek.Kekane at nttdata.com
Fri Jun 26 09:56:41 UTC 2015

Hi Nova Devs,

I have submitted a nova spec [1] for improving unshelve api performance.

It's not listed under the liberty priorities, in spec also I have set project priority as None and in Launchpad blueprint [2] also milestone target is None.
As per nova liberty schedule, June 23-25, 2015 were the dates for nova spec freeze for L and July 28-30, 2015 liberty-2 is non-priority feature freeze.

I have raised review requests in couple of nova meetings as well as on IRC whenever I got a chance for discussion but failed to get any constructive feedback.

I would like to know what will the last date of approving non-priority specs for Liberty.
If it is already passed, can I raise a "Spec freeze exception" for the same.

Thank you in advance.

Abhishek Kekane

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/135387/
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/improve-unshelve-performance

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.