[openstack-dev] [Sahara] Why Sahara request user to give username/password for accessing the job binary in Swift ?

Li, Chen chen.li at intel.com
Fri Jun 26 01:54:40 UTC 2015

Thanks for the reply.

My puzzle here is :
	I create containers & objects by my own, why other users can access them ?

As mentioned in your article[1], the domain " sahara_proxy" is created by user "admin" in project "openstack".
But I'm working under user "demo" in project "demo", and other people are in other project with other users.

Thanks.
-chen