[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] differenciate node with the same role - the spec is available

Andriy Popovych apopovych at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 24 18:20:38 UTC 2015

Samuel,

AFAIK labels will not be related to tasks, it's just marks for filtering
nodes.
What "roles" means for you?

we have tasks (A, B, C, D) and on some nodes tasks A B D should be
executed, on some B C etc. So plugin can provide specials marks or tags or
sets (we call it "roles") and link
tasks with it. In example before we can describe roles 'a' and 'b' to group
2 different sets of tasks ABD and BC. So A links with 'a', B with 'a' and
'b', C with 'b' and D  with 'a'). Both roles 'a' and 'b' can be implemented
in context of ONE plugin. Actually I can't understand why you want another
mark(or tag) for tasks if we already have it and it's called role.

Thanks,
Andriy