[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] differenciate node with the same role - the spec is available

Julia Aranovich jkirnosova at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 24 11:54:48 UTC 2015

Samuel, I would like you to consider this proposal:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/184076/6/specs/7.0/node-custom-attributes.rst

This is about support of custom node labels. I think plugins should be able
to assign its own labels to nodes via Nailgun API. Is it possible? Will it
suit your case?

Thanks,
Julia