[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] differenciate node with the same role - the spec is available

Samuel Bartel samuel.bartel.pro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:13:40 UTC 2015

Irina,

Thanks for the link. Unfortunatly it does not cover my use cases. What we
would like to do is not define a new role.
We would like to be able to apply plugin to some compute node for example
and not in the others compute nodes or to be able to execute plugin with a
given config on some compute nodes and with an other config on other
compute nodes

It is related to a capcity to tag/flag nodes and not adding new role

regards

Samuel