[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Ceph Public Network Setting

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 24 09:04:59 UTC 2015

Hi Zhou,

Try Fuel 6.1 where we have a lot of very nice features including 'advanced
networking'. Feel free to read release notes [1]. It's one of the most
significant releases with many many features and improvements. I am very
proud of it.

[1] https://docs.mirantis.com/fuel/fuel-master/release-notes.html

--
Best regards,