[openstack-dev] [nova][qa] Do we turn on voting for the tempest-dsvm-cells job?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Jun 23 12:52:11 UTC 2015

On 06/23/2015 08:13 AM, John Garbutt wrote:

> I would be tempted to risk it, given the large gain, but I am a little
> biased too.
>
> But with us controlling the regex, that seems a much easier call to say yes.

Right, with the REGEX back in control of the Nova team, we can just
temporarily drop any failing tests from Tempest changes until fixes or
reverts happen.

I honestly think this kind of asymetric decoupling is a thing we're
going to need to get good at, because everything can't cross gate with
everything else. Otherwise we'll go back to 100 hr gate queues and bugs
that take a week to resolve in the intertwining.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net