[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Ceph Public Network Setting

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 23 11:21:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

That makes sense to me. Still, I want to point that we're going to
implement advanced networking and with this feature you'll be able to
assign every single network role to any network.

That means, you'll be able to assign ceph network role to storage,
management or  whatever-you-want network. Sounds cool, ha? :)

Feel free to read a design spec [1].

Thanks,
Igor

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/115340/