[openstack-dev] [mistral] Proposing Lingxian Kong as a core reviewer

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 22 15:57:27 UTC 2015

Team,

I’d like to propose Lingxian Kong (xylan_kong) to Mistral core team.

Over the last ~6 months Lingxian showed really strong technical skills, provided a series of very high quality reviews and has been very active in our IRC channel. He also has a solid vision about Mistral future. His energy is desire to be active is really hard to ignore :)

I’d like to ask you to support me in this proposal.

Thanks

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.