[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Liberty Mid Cycle Meetup

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hp.com
Fri Jun 19 16:14:08 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

I got confirmation for hosting the mid cycle meetup at the HP Office in Fort Collins on July 21st - 23rd.  I’ve put details on the location with a couple nearby hotels on the following ether pad.  The room we have reserved can hold about 40 people, but I’ve requested for it to be setup so that we can have a couple different work areas in the room. There will be a u-shape configuration at the front of the room for 20 and another u-shape at the back of the room for 10 to be used for breakout discussions.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-liberty-midcycle

A question I have is whether we’ll want to have lunch catered or if we’ll want to let everybody out for an hour to get lunch from one of the nearby restaurants.  There is a cafeteria on site as well.  If we decide to have it catered, I’ll have to know of any special dietary requests.

Thanks,
Travis