[openstack-dev] [Neutron] service chaining feature development meeting at 10am pacific time June 18

Cathy Zhang Cathy.H.Zhang at huawei.com
Thu Jun 18 00:35:48 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Our next weekly IRC meeting for the OpenStack service chain feature development is 10am pacific time June 18 (UTC 1700)  Following is the meeting info:

Weekly on Thursday at 1700 UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&min=00&sec=0> in #openstack-meeting-4

You can also find the meeting info at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Neutron_Service_Chaining_meeting

Agenda:

1.      Update on repository creation

2.      Finalize the SFC Feature project scope: functional module breakdown and ownership as well as the types of service functions that will be chained in this feature development. Here is a summary of functional module ownership sign-up based on last IRC meeting and email confirmation.

*         Integration with Neutron/devstack, CLI, Horizon, Heat------Mohankumar and Ramanjaneya

*         Neutron Service chain API Extension----- Cathy,LouisF

*         Flow Classifier API ---- LouisF,Vikram, Yuji, nbouthors

*         Service chain Plugin: API handling and Data Base----- LouisF, Cathy,Swami,

*         Service Chain Driver manager----Cathy, Brian

*         OVS Driver ----LouisF, Brian

*         Flow Classifier on the data Path--- nbouthors_, Yuji

*         OVS with NSH encapsulation for verification of the OpenStack Service Chain API & Plugin functionality---LouisF, Swami,

3.      Service chain API and spec discussion and try to finalize the service chain API design so that we can start implementing it.

4.      Deep dive into technical questions

5.      Tentative time line for development of each module.

Anyone who would like to contribute to this feature development is welcome to join the meeting. Hope the time is good for most people.

Thanks,

Cathy