[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Horizon][Tuskar-ui] Making a dashboard for Ironic‏

NiuZhenguo niuzhenguoing at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 04:00:02 UTC 2015

hi folks,I'm planning to propose a new horizon plugin ironic-dashboard to fill the gap that ironic doesn't have horizon support. I know there's a nodes panel on "infrastructure" dashboard handled by tuskar-ui, but it's specifically geared towards TripleO. Ironic needs a separate dashboard to present an interface for querying and managing ironic's resources (Drivers, Nodes, and Ports).After discussion with the ironic community, I pushed an ironic-dashboard project to stackforge [1].Also there's an existing JS UI for ironic in developing now [2], we may try to resolve the same goals, but as an integrated openstack project, there's clear needs to have horizon support.I'd like to get what's your suggestion, thanks in advance.[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/191131/[2] https://github.com/krotscheck/ironic-webclient

Regards-zhenguo