[openstack-dev] [Neutron] VLAN-aware VMs meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Mon Jun 15 02:25:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Ildikó Váncsa <ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> Since we reopened the review for this blueprint we’ve got a large number
> of comments. It can be clearly seen that the original proposal has to be
> changed, although it still requires some discussion to define a reasonable
> design that provides the desired feature and is aligned with the
> architecture and guidelines of Neutron. In order to speed up the process to
> fit into the Liberty timeframe, we would like to have a discussion about
> this. The goal is to discuss the alternatives we have, decide which to go
> on with and sort out the possible issues. After this discussion the
> blueprint will be updated with the desired solution.
>

> I would like to propose a time slot for _*next Tuesday (06. 16.),
> 17:00UTC – 18:00UTC*_. I would like to have the discussion on the
> #openstack-neutron channel, that gives a chance to guys who might be
> interested, but missed this mail to attend. I tried to check the slot, but
> please let me know if it collides with any Neutron related meeting.

This looks to be fine. I would suggest that it may make more sense to have
it in an #openstack-meeting channel, though we can certainly do a free-form
chat in #openstack-neutron as well. I think the desired end-goal here
should be to figure out any remaining nits that are being discussed on the
spec so we can move forward in Liberty.

Thanks,
Kyle