[openstack-dev] Starting the M Release Name Poll

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sun Jun 14 12:01:53 UTC 2015

Hey everybody!

I've started the poll for the M release. By now, you should have gotten
an email with a link to the vote. If you did not and think that you
should have, please let me know (directly, not to the mailing list
please) and I can re-send and/or fix as necessary.

Please remember that there is an additional step after the close of this
poll, which is that the top choice will be vetted for legal risk by the
Foundation Staff and their legal resources. If it is found to carry
undue risk, the next choice in the list may be selected until a
non-problematic name has been selected.

We'll send out an official announcement about the final name once it has
cleared vetting.

I'm keeping the poll open until 23:59:59 UTC a week Sunday June 21.

Monty