[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Essential and High priority blueprints

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Fri Jun 12 18:22:15 UTC 2015

Team,

Starting next week, I will be asking our blueprint assignees (or a chosen delegate) to provide a brief team update on each of our Essential and High priority blueprints. We currently have 11 of them so, let’s plan to keep the updates concise in the < 3 min range.

Remember that if you are the assignee of a blueprint, you are not required to do all the work, but you are expected to report back to the team about the progress of the feature, and take responsibility to help it land on schedule.

If you are assigned to a blueprint, and can not attend the team meeting, please prepare a delegate to update us.

Thanks,

Adrian