[openstack-dev] [kolla] Proposal for changing 1600UTC meeting to 1700 UTC

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Fri Jun 12 13:44:18 UTC 2015

Even though 7am is not ideal for the west coast, I¹d be willing to go back
that far.  That would put the meeting at the morning school rush for the
west coast folks though (although we are in summer break in the US and we
could renegotiate a time in 3 months when school starts up again if its a
problem) - so creating different set of problems for different set of
people :)

This would be a 1400 UTC meeting.

While I wake up prior to 7am, (usually around 5:30) I am not going to put
people through the torture of a 6am meeting in any timezone if I can help
it so 1400 is the earliest we can go :)

Regards
-steve