[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Proposing YAMAMOTO Takashi for the Control Plane core team

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:15:14 UTC 2015

Hello all!

As the Lieutenant of the built-in control plane[1], I would like YAMAMOTO
Takashi to be a member of the control plane core reviewer team.

He has been extensively reviewing the entire codebase[2] and his feedback
on patches related to the reference implementation has been very useful.
This includes everything ranging from the AMPQ API to OVS flows.

Existing cores that have spent time working on the reference implementation
(agents and AMQP code), please vote +1/-1 for his addition to the team.
Aaron, Gary, Assaf, Maru, Kyle, Armando, Carl and Oleg; you have all been
reviewing things in these areas recently so I would like to hear from you
specifically.

1.
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/policies/core-reviewers.html#core-review-hierarchy
2. http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/neutron-group/90