[openstack-dev] [puppet][zaqar] Help needed creating Zaqar manifests for puppet.

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Thu Jun 11 15:57:05 UTC 2015

Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> writes:

> On my side, I can take care of 1/ make sure the repo is on Stackforge
> (for start, then it will move under OpenStack namespace once done) 2/
> help in unit/functional testing (rspec, beaker).

If the PuppetOpenStack project will be adopting this, then we can just
go ahead and start it in openstack/.  You can create the project-config
change that way, and then adjust the list of repos in the governance
repository later (prior TC approval is not needed for trivial repository
additions to existing projects).

-Jim