[openstack-dev] [oslo] Adopt mox3

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:58:44 UTC 2015

Victor,

Monty had a github repo, that's where we are starting from. The idea
is to rely on our day to day tools here in the openstack ecosystem to
maintain the project. If one of the original authors shows up, we'll
see what we can do. Given that the code is Apache License 2.0, we are
ok to pick this up.

-- dims