[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Discuss configurable-coe-api-port Blueprint

Egor Guz EGuz at walmartlabs.com
Thu Jun 11 05:22:17 UTC 2015

Kai,

+1 for add it to baymodel, but I don’t see many use cases when people need to change it. And if they really need to change it they can always modify heat template.
-1 for opening it just for admins. I think everyone who create a model should be able specify it the same way as dns-nameserver for example.

―
Egor