[openstack-dev] [murano] backporting changes to stable/juno and stable/kilo

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 10 16:48:17 UTC 2015

Hi all. I’ve been looking through the bugs/fixes we’ve made during kilo cycle. Some of them are worthy of being backported to stable/juno. And some of the fixes we’ve already made in liberty are worthy of being backported to stable/kilo.

Since we’ve agreed on using tags for bugs I’ve marked those bugs as juno-backport-potential and kilo-backport-potential.

Here are the links for them

murano bugs with tag 'juno-backport-potential’ and without a tag ‘in-stable-juno’ : http://j.mp/murano-juno-backport
murano bugs in murano with tag ‘kilo-backport-potential’ and without a tag ‘in-stable-kilo’: http://j.mp/murano-kilo-backport

python-muranoclient bugs with tag 'juno-backport-potential’ and without a tag ‘in-stable-juno’ : http://j.mp/muranoclient-juno-backport
python-muranoclient bugs in murano with tag ‘kilo-backport-potential’ and without a tag ‘in-stable-kilo’: http://j.mp/muranoclient-kilo-backport

Sorry for using url shortener, the links are really large and would clutter the email otherwise. I also hope I didn’t mess up with them. =) You can construct them from Launchpads advanced search.

If you have any objections to the list of bugs to be backported — you can comment in respective bugs on l-pad and we can discuss it on a per-bug basis.
If you're aware of any bugs, that have backport potential that are not present on the list: feel free to tag them.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team