[openstack-dev] [kolla][magnum] Out of the Office June 9th, june 10th

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Jun 8 15:35:53 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I will be presenting Magnum at the Cisco Live US event in San Diego and demoing both Kolla and Magnum with Daneyon Hansen at CLUS in demo pods in the devnet section.  If you will be at Cisco Live, feel free to drop by the demo pods to see demos of both Kolla and Magnum or attend our 30 minute presentations on Kolla and Magnum.

The implication of this travel is I will be unable to chair the Kolla IRC meeting on Wednesday at 1600 UTC.  Ryan Hallisey has graciously agreed to chair the meeting.  Go easy on him :)

I also won’t make the Magnum meeting, and Adrian is also traveling during this period, but I believe Adrian has made other arrangements for one of our core developers to chair that meeting.

Have a nice productive week everyone :)

Regards
-steve