[openstack-dev] [murano] python versions

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 8 11:46:35 UTC 2015

I’ve looked into several OS projects, and they first seen to implement py3 support and create a job later. (Except for heat. They already have a non-voting py34, which seem to fail every time =))

I suggest we do the same: first make murano work on py34, then make a py34 job. I’ll file a blueprint shortly.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team