[openstack-dev] [rally][scaling up development] Rally core team re-organization

Boris Pavlovic boris at pavlovic.me
Fri Jun 5 18:16:04 UTC 2015

All,

Sorry for picking very bad words. I am not native speaker. =(

In Russia this word has as well another meaning like being "to aggressive
against somebody".  I used it in that meaning. I didn't thought about
sexually violated at all.
Sorry sorry and one more time sorry! About using improper words..

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic