[openstack-dev] [fuel] bp updates & spec maintenance

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:08:30 UTC 2015

Since the meeting was closed prior to having a discussion for this topic, I
will post my notes here as well.

I will start updating some of the BP's that have landed in 6.1 to reflect
their current status

There are a number of specs open for BP's that have code landed. We will
merge the current revisions of theses specs, if there are any other issues,
or revisions we will need to open a new CR for it and likely on 7.0

For specs open that didn't make 6.1. I will push revisions to move them to
7.0

For specs that landed that code didn't make 6.1, I will create reviews for
moving them to 7.0

Lastly, I will start to update bp's that are already planned to target to
7.0. If you have something that should be targeted please raise it on the
ML.