[openstack-dev] [Murano] Help needed with TOSCA support in Murano

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 4 15:33:36 UTC 2015

Hi Gosha,

Sorry, not sure why my last message was delivered as "undefined".

Anyways, thanks for pointing me to those materials.
I have a feeling though that due to the nature of Heat-Translator we would need to deal with HOT based templates and not MuranoPL.

Regards,

Hi,

Murano documentation about all internals is here: http://murano.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

You probably need to take some example applications from here: https://github.com/openstack/murano-apps

Take something simple like Tomcat and PostgresSQL. You will need to have an image for Ubuntu/Debian with murano agent. It could be downloaded form here: http://apps.openstack.org/#tab=glance-images&asset=Debian%208%20x64%20(pre-installed%20murano-agent)

Thanks
Gosha