[openstack-dev] [all] error codes design conclusion?

Gareth academicgareth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 00:37:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Rochelle, looking forward to your next version

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 6:27 AM, Rochelle Grober <rochelle.grober at huawei.com>
wrote:

>  Spec is in the works but needs to be reworked a bit more.  It’s under
> Openstack-specs.  I’m revamping it, but I’m taking vacation until Monday,
> so you won’t see the new patch until at least next week.  You are welcome
> to comment on the current version, though:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172552/
>

> Need to clean up formatting, add some history, better examples, etc.  Any
> useful suggestions to address current or your issues extremely welcome.
>

> --Rocky

Gareth

*Cloud Computing, OpenStack, Distributed Storage, Fitness, Basketball*
*OpenStack contributor, kun_huang at freenode*
*My promise: if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in my email from
Mar 1 2013, notify me *
*and I'll donate $1 or ¥1 to an open organization you specify.*