[openstack-dev] [murano] oslo namespace changes and murano-dashboard

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Tue Jun 2 04:16:58 UTC 2015

Hi Doug,

sorry for the late response, I was traveling a little bit after the
summit. I've released python-muranoclient 0.6.0 with requirements
changes made by you.

We use new release policy for libraries, so versions >=0.5.6,<0.6.0
correspond to Kilo release, and >=0.6 correspond to the Liberty:
https://launchpad.net/python-muranoclient/+series

Do we need to make changes in Kilo branch?