[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Does Bay/Baymodel name should be a required option when creating a Bay/Baymodel

Kai Qiang Wu wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tue Jun 2 01:11:27 UTC 2015

+1 about Jay option.

BTW, as nova and glance all allow same name for instance or image, So name
seems not need to be unique, it is OK I think.

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
         No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China
100193
            required option when creating a Bay/Baymodel