[openstack-dev] [release][cinder] os-brick 0.2.0

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 1 14:55:01 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2015-06-01 10:29:32 -0400:
> We are jubilant to announce the release of:
>
> os-brick 0.2.0: OpenStack Cinder brick library for managing local
> volume attaches
>
> With source available at:
>
>     http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/os-brick
>
> For more details, please see the git log history below and:
>
>     http://launchpad.net/os-brick/+milestone/0.2.0

The launchpad project for os-brick is not configured to allow the
release management team to create milestones, so this doesn't
actually exist yet. If someone from the team contacts me on IRC, I
can work with you to set it up properly and re-run the script to
create the series and milestone.

Doug