[openstack-dev] [fuel] [upgrade] Cluster Upgrade - FFE status

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 31 20:00:53 UTC 2015

Team,

I'd like to inform you about status of FF Exception for Cluster Upgrade
feature.

The due date for the exception was Jul 30th. We had 4 patches to merge in
the beginning of the work.

During review it was decided that changes to the core of Nailgun should be
split into separate CR, making it 5 patches. In a course of development we
also hit a glitch in deep layers of networking modules of Nailgun [1]. This
slowed down the development and review process, and as a result we only
merged 1 patch out of 5 by the due date of the FFE.

I would like to ask for 4 more days of FFE, which effectively will move the
due date to Aug 3rd.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1480228

--
Best regards,