[openstack-dev] [kolla] Marking install-from-source as implemented

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Jul 30 15:32:59 UTC 2015

Paul and all,

Thanks for the fantastic work leading this bueprint.  If we can use this
same approach for new Ansible services, I think we would end up with a
development team that is trained in Ansible the same way the dev team is
trained in creating build from source code.

That etherpad is here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ansibalising-containers

Line 29+ needs folks to assign themselves to the work :)

Regards
-steve