[openstack-dev] 答复: [CI] No image was created after running "nodepoold -d $DAEMON_ARGS"

Xie, Xianshan xiexs at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 30 05:43:56 UTC 2015

Hi Wienand,
  Thanks for your reply.

>So, nothing after this?
Yes, there is nothing anymore since that line in the nodepool.log.
But, the the polling thread still goes on , according to the log message in the debug.log.

> Nothing jumps out; first thought was to check if disk-image-create is running and go from there.  If it's stuck, pointing strace() at it might give a clue.
The disk-image-create is still running(with ps command).
I don’t know how to debug disk-image-create while it spawned by nodepoold.
(I had tried to add set -x into disk-image-create, but it did not work)
Could you give me some tips?

>Something I just thought of that has caused problems is check your users; I think running things by hand as root and then switching back to a unprivileged user can cause problems as the second run hits things it can't modify.
Yes, you are definitely right, I really once met this problem.
But right now, I checked the disk-image-create by hand with user "nodepool" which also used by "nodepoold -d $DAEMON_ARGS".

Thanks again.

Xiexs