[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Unable to get the neutron network related meters in ceilometer

Srikanth Vavilapalli srikanth.vavilapalli at ericsson.com
Wed Jul 29 21:24:45 UTC 2015

Hi

I have manually installed latest ceilometer service in my devstack (master branch) cluster with MongoDB as backend. I have configured all the ceilometer services (notification, central, collector, api services on controller node and  ceilometer-agent-compute on compute nodes) as per the installation guide. Also I have enabled "nova", "glance", "cinder" and "neutron" to send notifications to oslo messaging queue by modifying the corresponding .conf file.

When I run "ceilometer meter-list" command, I can see only the meters from compute, glance and cinder, but not from "neutron" service. Could any of provide me any pointers on how I can troubleshoot this issue? Plz let me know if you need any info from my setup..

Thanks
Srikanth