[openstack-dev] [midcycle][kolla] Kolla-Palooza Midcycle Event July 28th, July 29th

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jul 28 15:10:05 UTC 2015

Today at 10:00 AM PST our Kola-Palooza Midcycle event begins!  Please join us remotely if you are not able to make it on site if you have an interest in deploying OpenStack using Ansible within Docker container technology.  If you are attending in person, please appear before 9:30 so we can get you checked in and settled.

The full midcyce information including remote attendance via Webex information Is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/KollaLibertySprint

A map is present in the above link if your Uber driver has trouble finding building D.

The full agenda is present here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-kolla-midcycle

Note if we are running early/late during the day, we wont “block” and wait to synchronize times, so if there is only one session your interested in, you may try joining our IRC channel #kolla where we will list off the topics as they come up so you know when to join.

Looking forward to seeing folks there!

Regards
-steve