[openstack-dev] [Ironic] weekly subteam status report

Ruby Loo rlooyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:02:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted. (There wasn't any
subteam report last week since the meeting was cancelled.)

Bugs (dtantsur)
============
Dashboard moved to a new home on openshift:
- http://ironic-divius.rhcloud.com/
- source: https://github.com/dtantsur/ironic-bug-dashboard

As of Mon, Jul 27 (diff with Jul 13 as we skipped one meeting):
- Open: 147. 6 new, 53 in progress (+1), 0 critical, 11 high (+1) and 8
incomplete
- Nova bugs with Ironic tag: 24. 0 new, 0 critical, 0 high

Neutron/Ironic work (jroll)
====================
Specs landed, code being worked on

Testing (adam_g/jlvillal)
==================
(dtantsur) WIP devstack patch to support ENROLL:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206055/

(dtantsur) tempest test for microversions passed for the 1st time:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166386/
- good time to review

Inspector (dtansur)
===============
Our job worked fine in experimental pipeline, proposing for non-voting
check:
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202682/

Bifrost (TheJulia)
=============
Currently investigating issues with simple-init

Drivers
======

DRAC (ifarkas/lucas)
----------------------------
introducing python-dracclient under openstack/ironic:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204609/ and
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203991/

iLO (wanyen)
------------------
secure boot for pxe-ilo driver spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/174295/
got a +2.  It still needs one more core reviewer's approval.  This work is
a carry-over item from Kilo.  Please review.

iRMC (naohirot)
---------------------
https://review.openstack.org//#/q/owner:+naohirot%2540jp.fujitsu.com+status:+open,n,z

- Enhance Power Interface for Soft Reboot and NMI
    - bp/enhance-power-interface-for-soft-reboot-and-nmi

- iRMC out of band inspection
    - bp/ironic-node-properties-discovery

- iRMC Virtual Media Deploy Driver
    - document update "Enabling drivers" page
    - follow up patch to fix nits

Until next week,
--ruby

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicWhiteBoard