[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] questions about scenario tests

Phillip Toohill phillip.toohill at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jul 27 17:47:01 UTC 2015

?Wonder if this is the same behavior as the TLS scenario? I have some higher priorities but I am attempting to debug the TLS test in between doing other things. Ill let you know if I come across anything.

Phillip V. Toohill III
Software Developer
[http://600a2794aa4ab5bae6bd-8d3014ab8e4d12d3346853d589a26319.r53.cf1.rackcdn.com/signatures/images/rackspace_logo.png]
phone: 210-312-4366
mobile: 210-440-8374

________________________________
From: Madhusudhan Kandadai <madhusudhan.openstack at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 10:48 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] questions about scenario tests

Hi there,

We have two working scenario tests in neutron lbaas tree and those are getting succeeded locally, however when running them in Jenkins, it is behaving differently: One of them got passed and the other one is facing  time-out issues when trying to curl two backend servers after setting up two simple webservers. Both the tests are using the same base.py to setup backend servers. For info: https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lbaas/tree/master/neutron_lbaas/tests/tempest/v2/scenario

Tried increasing the default ping_timeout from 120 to 180, but no luck. Their logs are shown here: http://logs.openstack.org/13/205713/4/experimental/gate-neutron-lbaasv2-dsvm-scenario/09bbbd1/

If anyone has any idea about this, could you shed some light on the same?

Thanks!

Madhu