[openstack-dev] [all] [ptls] Liberty-2 development milestone coming up

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 27 13:48:52 UTC 2015

Hi PTLs with deliverables using the "development milestone" model,

This week is the *liberty-2* development milestone week. That means you
should plan to reach out to the release team on #release-mgmt-office
during office hours tomorrow:

08:00 - 10:00 UTC: ttx
18:00 - 20:00 UTC: dhellmann

During this sync point we'll be adjusting the completed blueprints and
fixed bugs list in preparation for the tag.

The tag itself should be communicated through a proposed change to the
openstack/releases repository, sometimes between Tuesday and Thursday.
We'll go through the process during the sync tomorrow.

If you can't make it to the office hours tomorrow, please reach out on
the channel so that we can arrange another time.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)