[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] additional categories for plugins

Irina Povolotskaya ipovolotskaya at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 27 07:48:35 UTC 2015

Hi Samuel,

it looks like no problem.

Nevertheless, we have operations category as well [1] - to be added soon.

-TLS plugin related to security. For example everything related to tls
> access to the dashboard/vnc and apis
> -Plugin to deploy freezer with fuel in order to achieve abckup and restore
> (on going)
> -plugin to setup availaiblity zones (on going)

If these plugins could enter Operations category, please
let me know.
Of not, we could consider creating security category or something
similar.
It would also be nice to get links to the plugins's specifications
just to get more details.

Thanks.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1473387

Regards