[openstack-dev] [ironic] AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

Malhar Vora mlvora.2010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:39:31 UTC 2015

Hi Lucas,

Yes my username is malhar_vora.

I have tried steps that you have mentioned but still facing issue.

malhar at ubuntu:~/Documents/contribution/temp/ironic$ git review -s
Using global/system git-review config files
(/etc/git-review/git-review.conf) is deprecated
Problem running 'git remote update gerrit'
Fetching gerrit
Agent admitted failure to sign using the key.
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch gerrit
Problems encountered installing commit-msg hook
The following command failed with exit code 1
    "scp -P29418 malhar_vora at review.openstack.org:hooks/commit-msg
.git/hooks/commit-msg"
Agent admitted failure to sign using the key.
Permission denied (publickey).

Regds,
*Malhar Vora*
http://about.me/malhar.vora