[openstack-dev] [neutron][testing] How to modify DSVM tests to use a DevStack plugin?

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Fri Jul 24 21:05:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've created a DevStack plugin for the neutron-vpnaas repo. Now, I'm trying
to remove the q-vpn service setup from the DevStack repo (
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201119/).

However, I'm hitting an issue in that (almost) every test that uses
DevStack fails, because it is no longer setting up q-vpn.

How should I modify the tests, so that they setup the q-vpn service, in
light of the fact that there is a DevStack plugin available for it. Is
there some common place that I can do the "enable_plugin neutron-vpnaas..."
line?

Thanks!