[openstack-dev] [fuel] FF Exception request for Templates for Networking feature

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 14:12:23 UTC 2015

Aleksey,

Yes, my point is those parts should be also included in the scope of FFE.
Regarding to template format, it's easy to fix and after release you will
not
be able to change it, or you can change it, but you will have to support
both
format, not to brake backward compatibility. So I would prefer to see it
fixed
in 7.0.

Thanks,