[openstack-dev] [fuel] [FFE] FF Exception request for Env Upgrade feature

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 14:11:31 UTC 2015

Alexey,

Thank you for the vote. We expect to spend 2 more days on patch [1] and
[2], and then another 2 days to finish patch [3]. With reviewers help, [1]
and [2] will land by Wednesday, while [3] is due Thursday.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/202969/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203537/
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/203536/

--