[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Question about unique default hostname for node

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 13:54:20 UTC 2015

Evgeniy,

The replacement node use case seems significantly different from node
renaming
case to me. It's not only about the hostname of the node. I guess that
eventually
we'll have to invent a way to retain other metadata of the original node,
not only
a hostname. The described use case is more like 'node reinstallation'
feautre [1].

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/mos-node-reinstallation

--
Best regards,